CDAS Young Person’s provides a holistic service for young people aged up to 18, 25 in certain circumstances (dependent on vulnerabilities), who are using drugs or alcohol and are wanting support. This can be provided in a variety of settings.
Support and interventions that the team can offer are:
- We are a flexible service, we will arrange appointments at a time/date/location to suit your needs.
- 1-1 recovery sessions focusing on current substance use, mental and physical wellbeing and other areas that you may want some support with.
- Solution focused sessions and structured goal setting.
- Support with education/career paths.
- Working towards goals that are specific to your needs and treatment journey.